Thursday, April 30, 2009

So starting tomorrow, Joe has to start exercising with me.  In order to keep our health insurance rates where they are we had to join a health campaign where we get at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise 3 days a week and then report our progress.  I'm pretty excited.  The campaign runs for 6 weeks.  It should be interesting.  I've been doing good with the working out thing but Joe kind of gave up.  I guess now that it's involving our insurance it should give him more motivation.  :)  Well Mothers Day is coming up and it's also Evelyn's birthday.  I'm pretty excited that this year her birthday landed on Mother's Day.  I know it doesn't matter to her but it means a lot to me.  We'll be going to my parents for Mother's Day.  I'm excited.  And this weekend I will be seeing some of my friends from high school for a little lunch get together in Pocatello.  I'm really excited to see Courtney.  We're still waiting for summer to get here.  :)  At least some kind of nice weather.  It keeps tricking us.  It's sunny and nice and when you get outside it's still freezing!  Or we get 2 days of beautiful weather and then it's snowing again.  But what else can you expect from Rexburg huh?  Well I think that's about it.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment